Friday Favorites. This is my favorite blogging day of the week! I know that I personally love reading these kinds of posts because I always get introduced to new bloggers or find some awesome post that I might have missed. Here are a few of my favs:
1. Eat Drink & Be Mary - this recipe of hers. #yum - peppermint patty whoopie pies, in the shape of shamrocks! Just in time for St. Patty's Day!
2. Dancin' With A Dolly - Jenny breaks it down on whether or not you should invest in Disney's memory maker. I personally thought this was very helpful as I love going to Disney, so I thought you might to.
ALSO, I have a little Q&A with Jenny!
(1) What is your guilty pleasure TV show or book? Why?
I still love MTV's The Challenge and can still be completely engrossed with marathon's of America's Next Top Model. I love the drama combined with physical challenges in The Challenge. And I am a photographer and makeup artist so I thoroughly enjoy seeing the different photoshoots on Top Model.
(2) What would your Real Housewives tagline be?
Even though I am a reality TV junkie I have never seen an episode of the Real Housewives. Although, I have done makeup for Countess LuAnn De Lesseps that you can read all about right here.
(3) Why did you decide to start blogging? What's your inspiration?
I absolutely love writing and photography so it seemed only natural that I start a blog. I hope to grow my blog by leaps and bounds this year and in addition I have a new blog idea in the works. Stay tuned.
(4) If you could have a beer with any one blogger in the world, who would it be with?
Well, it would need to be vodka but yikes this is a tough one. I would love to have a drink with all the blogging buddies I have made along the way. I honestly don't know if I can choose and I think I'll stay diplomatic on this one. Heehee...
(5) What are YOUR three favorite blog posts?
If you mean by me, a few of my faves would have to be: End The Mommy Wars, That Time I Was Mistaken For A Prostitute and 10 Types Of Karaoke Singers.
3. Blog to Taste - this Gin Rickey recipe has my mouth watering. I love gin and think this will be ah-mazing to whip at a dinner or heck at a lunch....
4.Tay Meets World - how to give the perfect gift aka a treasure box. I don't know how Tay does it but she makes everything so darn pretty and easy! She gave me the best idea for mother's day with this gift!
5. Sage - how to be a tweet master. New to twitter? Or maybe you just need some tips to get going?Then you HAVE to check out this post.
So that's my favs for the week! What were some of yours? ALSO Little Frida is back, go linkup here!